[tig] mass transportation

Graham Collett grahamcollett
Wed Jul 30 17:57:57 BST 2003

Ken Livingston, the mayor of London (uk) has now given the private company
that runs the London conjestion charge #31m because the scheme has worked so
well that they aren't making enough money  !!!!
thats #31 of tax payers money !!!   and its going to making the camera's
work so they can actually read cars  number plates.. ???  these guys are
running our country  !!!!

Graham
i dont work for the government !