[tig] Re: [Post] HDTV colour

Eric Wenocur eric
Wed Jul 30 02:17:37 BST 2003

I didn't know there was a standard for any colors of cables.  I use
black for composite video, yellow for SDI, and just started using orange
for HD-SDI.  I also tend to use purple for AES audio, mostly because
some of the AES cables I bought once were purple and it stuck!  I've
seen other companies use other colors...

-- Eric Wenocur
Lab Tech Systems