[tig] RE: [Post] HDTV colour

Dan Stark dan
Wed Jul 30 02:47:12 BST 2003

I also did not know any standards existed.  I have used a 'rainbow' of
colors for different signals depending on the client and job size.  It sure
makes for 'pretty' racks and cable trays.  It certainly does help in
troubleshooting, but generally good labeling and documentation seems to work
well.

How much or little information do you like to see on the labels?  I use
VidCad, and the amount of information available can make for some sore eyes.

A quick question- do other engineers like the 'rainbow' approach, or does
black become the 'norm'?

I wonder if those electrons like the different colors we simple humans
select?

Successfully,

Dan Stark

Stark Raving Solutions