[tig] HDTV colour

Adrian Thomas adrian
Thu Jul 31 12:17:51 BST 2003

On Wednesday, Jul 30, 2003, at 22:13 Europe/London, Martin Euredjian
wrote:

> The hazards of trying to shoot out an email while doing real work and
> you
> really shouldn't because you don't have the time.  That and my son
> quoting
> Yoda a little too much...
>

> Try this. Translation:
>
> Con este metodo qualquier boludo puede encontrar un cable en el plano
> correspondiente.
>
> Better?  :-)

:-]

Sorry, my comment was probably a bit too short. What I meant to write
was "What's wrong with using English for your labelling scheme?" Works
for me - no key required!

Think of English (or Spanish, if you prefer) as a 'high level' scheme
and you can still feel technically sophisticated...

--
Adrian Thomas
AUTOMATIC TELEVISION
adrian at autotv.co.uk