[Tig] HDcam is cool b/c it's 3% cheaper...

Clark Bierbaum clark
Mon Jun 2 23:51:05 BST 2003

All,
	Pretty balanced report on "Marketplace" - a US Public radio show re:
HD production.  (http://www.marketplace.org)  May be tomorrow before
the stream will be up.
	Bottom Line - no home viewer cares and it's roughly 3% cheaper.  This
along with today's FCC ruling makes me think about going back to home
remodeling as a career.
	I think that over the past very few years okay has become great and
barely passable has become good - as long as it's cheap.  Glad I own a
final cut system and 3 chip MiniDV so I can become a TV mogul.  Maybe I
can undercut my own iQ rate!
	How's life in the rest of our shrinking industry?

Monday Blue,

Clark Bierbaum
Senior Colorist
The Film Foundry