[Tig] sync gen question.

Michael Burton mburton
Wed Jun 4 00:31:50 BST 2003

The 6 hz pulse is still required on the 2KTLC even when running 23.98 only,
otherwise the editing will not be consistently accurate. The 2K requires
this pulse as an external reference as its only other timing source is the
incoming video.

Michael Burton
Operations Manager / Director
Cutting Edge Post