[Tig] TWikiDrawPlugin

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Jun 4 09:22:30 BST 2003

I've installed a java drawing applet that plugs into TWiki
for anyone who wants to create drawings that then would be
editable by anyone (or editable by anyone we designate as
being allowed to do so).  It's at

http://tig.colorist.org/twiki/bin/view/Plugins/TWikiDrawPlugin
and click on the box that says "A Drawing!" and draw away.
Registered twiki users can do this (register at
http://tig.colorist.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/TWikiUsers) or
in the spirit of twiki/wiki absolutely anyone registered or
not can edit drawings (unregistered editors are defaulted to
user "guest") - you don't have to register to play around
with it.

it will be incorporated more closely into the tig twiki
pages when the twiki interface is streamlined soon.  I see
this as being valuable for singal or work flow diagrams,
representations of media oligarchies, etc.

--Rob Lingelbach
TIG coadmin-founder
colorist-sysadm-consultant