[tig] More funny stuff. All true

Michael Farina mfarina2
Wed Jun 11 22:13:28 BST 2003

At ABC, I  worked with a guy named Paul Weber. All I remember was his big handle
bar mustache.
I think his daughter (or wife, many memory cells have died) was Nancy....you
guessed it, Nan for short, turned into... yes Nano Weber.

Or was it Weber Hall (another ABC guy) who married Nancy.... heck, you get the
idea....

Geesh, you just can't make this stuff up.....