[tig] More funny stuff. All true

Bill Topazio btopazio
Wed Jun 11 22:25:03 BST 2003

I once asked a junior engineer to cut the cables to a machine so we could
pull the bundle back through a small hole.  I told him to be sure to keep
the labels intact.  He did.  On the 6" stubs hanging off the machine!

-----Original Message-----
From: RRicamonte at mtr.org [mailto:RRicamonte at mtr.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 5:24 PM
To: tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: RE: [tig] More funny stuff. All true

A client's asessment on moving two of his editing setups of 5 years to
another location:

"Just cut the cables because they're going to be too long at the new place
and I don't want all that cable on the floor."

You should've seen the dumb look on my face!
Ricky

R. Ricamonte
Tv MaInTeNaNcE eNgIneEr
The Museum of Television & Radio

"...odds are you won't live to see tomorrow."
                                - Johnny Rivers (Secret Agent Man)