[Tig] Production Show in London (May 21st)

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Mon Mar 3 11:20:55 GMT 2003

I am looking for a volunteer (DoP preferably) to talk at an HD seminar I am
organising at the show.

There are five seminars in all, subjects are:

Acquisition
Off-Line
AAF
Conform
Deliverables

I'd like a DoP (with experience of acquisition on film and tape) to give a
view on the various formats available (16mm, 35mm, HDCam, Viper etc.).

I already have representatives from Kodak, Sony etc. speaking, so I would
only require you to talk for 15 minutes or so.

Can you let me know (off-list)?

Regards

Jeff Booth
Operations Manager
Soho Images
8-14 Meard Street
London
W1F 0EQ
T: 020 7437 0831
F: 020 7734 9471
M: 07850 279967
jeff.booth at sohoimages.com

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Soho 601 Images Film Laboratory Digital Post, 8 - 14 Meard Street, London W1F 0EQ
tel: (+44) 020 7437 0831  fax: (+44) 020 7734 9471 web: http://www.sohoimages.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho 601 Images Film Laboratory Digital Post cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.