[Tig] Why not use a d-cinema projector in the suite?

Alex Pimentel alex
Fri Mar 7 17:46:13 GMT 2003

> I can conclude from the posting of Alex Pimentel, that he has client
> problems with one master monitor.

My e-mail was just for a bit of fun but who knows.... crazy ideas
turn into reality someday.
We do not have problems with the master monitor. The problems
we always have (I suppose, everyone here....) is with the "MASTER"
monitor every client has on his house, office and/or agency.
Maybe a "cheap" personal "MASTER" monitor could lead us to
a final understanding (if that will be possible one day.....).

Alex Pimentel