[Tig] US Rep for Northlight Scanners?

Marc Wielage mfw
Sun Mar 9 11:09:04 GMT 2003

A friend of mine just asked me for info on the Northlight scanners, and we
did a quick web search but couldn't find anything for the company at all
(save for the CFC effects house in London, which does not mention that the
scanner is for sale).

Does anybody know who the U.S. rep for Northlight 35mm motion picture
scanners is?  A name, address, phone number, and (preferably) webpage
address would be helpful.  A place for brochures and tech specs would be
good, too.

Didn't find anything on Rank-Cintel's UK webpage, even though the info does
imply they're supporting the ITK stuff.

--Marc Wielage/Cinesite Digital Imaging
  Hollywood, USA

[Note: the opinions expressed expressed above are strictly my own, and not
necessarily that of my employers.]