[Tig] US Rep for Northlight Scanners?

Craig Risebury-Filmlight craig
Sun Mar 9 18:00:19 GMT 2003

Hi Marc

The Northlight film scanner is manufactured by FilmLight an independent
UK based company formed last year by the technical design team from
Framestore CFC.  ITK were going to manufacture and support the
Northlight, but due to the demise of ITK FilmLight formed a
manufacturing and service division allowing us to design, manufacture
and support the Northlight and other Digital Intermediate products.

You can find all the technical information for the Northlight at
www.filmlight.ltd.uk

We will be exhibiting at NAB and I will be posting the details on the
Tig NAB focus sheet shortly.

I have been working closely with the technical guys at Cinesite,
especially Jeff Christopherson, he has all the technical information on
the scanner you would need.

So without stepping over the no advertising line on the Tig I will send
you additional press release information and please feel free to contact
me, my contact information is below.

Thanks Marc.

Craig

Craig Risebury