[Tig] Re: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Rob Lingelbach caltech
Mon Mar 10 00:56:51 GMT 2003

whichever subscribers to the TIG whose host's MX record is with
advanstars.com please advise me, advanstar's MTA is broken in not
returning, in error diagnostics (see following) the envelope
recipient.  The offending address will not receive this request
but I'm hoping someone else at the same (presently unknown)
destination host will contact me so I don't have to write a
looping program to do 1200 nslookups searching for the
information.

postmaster at advanstars.com has been contacted as well.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at calarts.edu
caltech at calarts.edu
If he should ever change his faith, it'll be because he no longer thinks
he's God.