[Tig] film lab QC manager wanted...

sai saiprasad
Tue Mar 11 18:53:25 GMT 2003

Sorry everybody,
		    This is most certainly off subject, but knowing that a lot of telecine
houses and colorists are connected one way or another to the film labs, I
thought this might help us find our Mr.Right.
We are a brand new film lab located in Mumbai. We have a few telecine
machines including a DSX with a 2K, and a few expat colorists helping us
realize our dreams.
Having just opened our film lab, we need a Manager Quality Control. This
person should have run a full service lab and should we willing to relocate
to India.
We have set our sights at very high quality standards and would appreciate
if the word can be passed around.
Thanks for all the help.
-sai
"life is in the details".

EFX - Magic in Motion.
sai at efxmagic.com; saiprasad at vsnl.com
******************************* IMPORTANT NOTICE**************************
Information contained in this e-mail correspondence is confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  Any reader of this message who is not the intended recipient of
this correspondence is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or communication of the contents of this
correspondence is strictly prohibited.Please email at webmaster at efxmagic.com
and delete and destroy this correspondence inadvertently sent to you.
Thank you.