[Tig] new tig domain

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Mar 13 04:42:09 GMT 2003

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 08:18:40PM -0800, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> George Cvjetnicanin supports the TIG.
>
> testing the new tig domain, please ignore thank you.

no more ignoring necessary, the tig's new home is ready.

the web URL is http://tig.colorist.org
and the address for postings is
tig at tig.colorist.org

this was something i hadn't done before, moving an existing large
mailinglist with archives to a different host (about 2 meters
physically from the old one alegria.com) and there were a lot of
things to synchronize, updates to apply, at the OS level through
the mail transport agent and the web interface.. it's likely
there are some things I missed, so please let me know if
something doesn't work correctly.

The TIG-TWiki webpages will be coming up shortly also at
tig.colorist.org or colorist.org.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at calarts.edu
caltech at calarts.edu
Hoffer's Discovery:
	The grand act of a dying institution is to issue a newly
	revised, enlarged edition of the policies and procedures manual.