[Tig] News of one of our own ex-colorists

Michael_Orton mike
Mon Mar 17 02:05:41 GMT 2003

Hello everybody,
For those who were wondering whatever happened to native Belgian, and
recent Los Angeles colorist, Tarcis Verfaille, here is some news.
We've just returned from the grand opening of "Chocolatt... from
Belgium", a new business venture for Tarcis and his wife Grace.
I hope Rob will forgive me for a little advertising here, but I have
to report that at 4 pm Sunday, on the day of the grand opening, the
crowd was so big that it was difficult to get into the store!
As Tarcis himself remarked, if you're a guy from Belgium, chocolate
is something  that just comes naturally.
A loss for the world of coloring, but a gain for chocaholics who
visit or work in the Westwood/West LA area!

For those who want to visit Tarcis and Grace and check out their
awesome authentic Belgian chocolate store, the address is
Chocolatt... from Belgium
12008 Wilshire Blvd #101 (just west of Bundy)
West LA
CA 90025
(888) 808-8548
http://www.chocolatt.com

Insert standard disclaimer: I have no connection etc, financial or
otherwise, with Tarcis. But I admire his career switch.. Good luck
with the new venture!

Kind regards to all,

Mike Orton
--
Weird Science Inc.
(310) 753-1362
worldwide e-mail SMS paging: 881631472987 at msg.iridium.com

http://www.weirdscience.tv
mailto: info at weirdscience.tv

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill