[Tig] Ear piece

Bruce W. Goldstein metfan14
Mon Mar 17 22:48:26 GMT 2003

Anyone out there know where I can get the ear piece that is used by the
delegates at the U.N. I was going to call the U.N., but I suspect this
would be a bad time. It used to be sold by Radio Shack under the name,
NovaFone. But they no longer make/sell them. Any help is gratefully
appreciated. Responding privately probably would be a good thing.

Standard Disclaimer: I do not work for Radio Shack or the U.N. I have
never taken money from them in any way. But, I have been taken by both
organizations.

Thank you,
Bruce W. Goldstein
A+V