[Tig] Ear piece

John Walsh johnw
Tue Mar 18 12:24:15 GMT 2003

Hi Bruce,

I realise there are a number of these types of products world wide, we are
reps for the UK based company: Sensorcom, in Australia. You could look at
www.sensorcom.com. They mould and customise as well.

Disclaimer: We are not selling to you or TIG, this is just general advice

Best regards,
John Walsh
Digital Studio Pty Ltd
Sydney
Australia.

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-admin at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-admin at tig.colorist.org]On
Behalf Of Bruce W. Goldstein
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 9:48 AM
To: 'TIG'
Subject: [Tig] Ear piece

Terry Goins supports the TIG.

Anyone out there know where I can get the ear piece that is used by the
delegates at the U.N. I was going to call the U.N., but I suspect this
would be a bad time. It used to be sold by Radio Shack under the name,
NovaFone. But they no longer make/sell them. Any help is gratefully
appreciated. Responding privately probably would be a good thing.

Standard Disclaimer: I do not work for Radio Shack or the U.N. I have
never taken money from them in any way. But, I have been taken by both
organizations.

Thank you,
Bruce W. Goldstein
A+V
Northvale, NJ

--
No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to rob at calarts.edu
or http://colorist.org/tig3/info.html#money
---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.