[Tig] frame rate psychology

ianr@kotij ianr
Tue Mar 18 07:17:12 GMT 2003

Howdy all,
there is regulations in place in some parts of the world controlling
the production of material for this well known effect.
In Australia we basically conform to the British standard.
There is a public document.  I dont have the web address
but I have a copy of the .pdf. I am suprised that this has not
been adressed in the USA...........

cheers,
Ian Richardson
Kotij Sydney