[Tig] statistics pages interest

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Mar 20 02:20:08 GMT 2003

postmaster at mail.hotmail.com
the inventor of the tv
used telecine
uvw1400
sony uvw1400
viper images
5d collosus
abc in hdtv

--end of list--

of course i'm loading the deck right now by reinserting these
terms back into the archives which will make things interesting
recursively..  I think Bob Kertesz will enjoy the #1 entry
above.. and if you track the attempts to find the "inventor of
tv" by different syntax it's pretty funny.

--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at calarts.edu
rob at colorist.org