[Tig] statistics pages interest - inventor of tv

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Mar 20 03:14:35 GMT 2003

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 09:53:26PM -0500, Robert Lovejoy wrote:

> The Holy Trinity of Paul Nipkow, Philo Farnsworth, and Vladimir Zworykin
> share the credit, so whoever's searching for a single inventor is in for a
> rough time!

and they didn't even enter "tv inventor" which would be my first
attempt.  Yes we covered the invention of TV exhaustively in 2002
starting at:
http://tig.colorist.org/archives/public/tig/2002-May/000841.html

The new holder of alegria.com (a very pleasant person in the
Canary Islands) has mistakenly CNAMEd tig.alegria.com instead of
doing an apache redirect and I've asked to have that changed;
until that's fixed there will be some strange results for
accesses of tig.alegria.com.

--Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at calarts.edu
rob at colorist.org

Fascinating is a word I use for the unexpected.
		-- Spock, "The Squire of Gothos", stardate 2124.5