[Tig] 25 years ago

larry larry
Tue Mar 25 17:35:52 GMT 2003

In my wildest dreams I would never have thought something I did 25 years ago would become so legendary!  While its true I locked the "chamber" as Rob put it, the event was solidified with the help of a security camera I placed in an air conditioning duct.  The problem here was not a simple as some individual "using" the equipment, things were grossly misadjusted and things were missing. Today after 30 years in the video business I have no regrets about what I did, I only wish it was not necessary to have done it.

Larry Seigal