[Tig] working on the tig

Rob Lingelbach rob
Mon Mar 31 03:30:34 BST 2003

as the tig has grown, so does maintaining it grow.  For
9 years with the help of Rich Torpey and Dave Tosh I've
tried to keep it professional, and I feel it's possible
some some of my decisions are interpreted as caprice or
arrogance.  I'm guilty of caring very much about its
health, which state is subject to harsh opinion.

if a significant portion of the community feels it better
that I give up running it, I'll do so.  It's a fulltime
job, has led to being broke, and isn't for a sensitive
person.

--
Rob Lingelbach   rob at colorist.org  http://colorist.org