[Tig] (no subject)

Alessandro Pelliccia ale2k72
Mon May 5 09:25:51 BST 2003

Hi edwinho,
The reason for the problem you have describe, should
be caused by a wrong fpn procedure.
I cross this problem by :
Rule # 1: Always wait 15 to 20 minutes before doing
fpn.
Rule # 2: Always be shure before doing fpn the focus
position is in its unity value.
I did not find any problem after cleaning light path
(we do it every saturday).
I hope this help.

Please excuse my english

Regards