[Tig] Cintel

Richard Torpey rtorpey
Mon May 19 15:29:53 BST 2003

For those looking for more info:
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/030506/65376_1.html

Rich Torpey
VP Engineering
Rhinoceros/MultiVideo Group
50 East 42 Street
New York, NY 10017
(212) 986-1577
(212) 972-0702 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-admin at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-admin at tig.colorist.org] On
Behalf Of Neil B. Feldman
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 9:11 AM
To: TIG
Subject: Re: [Tig] Cintel

Jeff Heusser supports the tig.

At 01:53 AM 5/19/2003, you wrote:

>In these troubled times I also understand that da Vinci's parent
company is
>in financial trouble, but da Vinci itself is carrying on as normal.
Good
>luck to them.

Dick,

Acterna Corporation, parent company of Dynatech Corporation and of da
Vinci
Systems, Inc, along with all of its other subsidiary companies, filed a
voluntary petition for relief under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code
in
the US Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of New York on May 6th.

These are sad days for our industry.

-Neil

Neil Feldman
President
Video Post & Transfer, Inc.
Dallas, Texas

--
No marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to rob at calarts.edu
For contributions see http://tig.colorist.org the "make a donation"
button or http://colorist.org/tig3/info.html#money