[Tig] 3 perf info

Todor G. Todorov telecineoffice
Mon May 19 18:27:43 BST 2003

Hello everybody,

I need a bit of advice re 3 perf transfers

We are about to start a NTSC project involving 3 perf and 4 perf footage transfers at the same time.

(I guess that should mean something like two cameras shooting 3 perf and three other cameras shooting 4 perf)

Has anybody encountered this kind of mixture?

Our facility runs a Quadra Vision packed with Aaton Keylink UCR v. 8.80 - both are 3 perf capable.

I'm looking for any advice or warning about any potential problems that I should be looking for.

I checked TIG archives and found a lot of info on 3perf, but nothing about mixing 3 with 4 perfs footage in one single project.

Supposedly, the customers will be doing HD secondary transfers in US.

I'll appreciate any feedback regarding this issue

Todor G. Todorov

colorist

Boyana Film Studios

+359 2 958 1201