[Tig] LUCI & Ricki demo in L.A.

michael l flanigan flanigan
Sat May 24 18:34:19 BST 2003

Hi Rob:

As you may recall we met at NAB at the Cintel booth.
Carter and I will be in L.A. the week of June 9th to show LUCI & Ricki.
Although we will be scheduling formal demos on the 10th, 11th , and
12th, we would like to invite the colorist community out to a little
open house from 5:30 to 8pm on Tuesday the 10th and Wednesday the 11th.
This should be an informal get together, a few beers some snacks and a
chance to kick the tires, so to speak on our "virtual telecine for
dailies" system. We will be at the Raleigh Studios Design Center
Building, 5254 Melrose Ave. Suite 218D,  Hollywood  This is the right at
the corner of Melrose and Van Ness. Parking is available right behind.

I hope you can post this announcement on the general TIG.

Thanks

Michael Flanigan