[tig] Color study

Javier Hernanz Zájara javi
Mon Sep 1 14:46:39 BST 2003

Hello,

    This is the first time I write to TIG, although I usually read it since 2002. I'm researching in color managing applied to digital cinematography. Now, to probe one hypothesis I need people who want to "color grade" about 6 frames to study differences between experts. It never mind the system, the pictures will be published, in a website, in DPX format and the graded picture should be also returned in DPX. Could anyone collaborate with me, please?. Thank you very much.

    Javier Hernanz Z?jara