[tig] Looking forward to seeing you all at IBC

Martin Euredjian ecinema
Mon Sep 8 16:39:43 BST 2003

From: Guy Baker GHMC.

> I hope everyone who is going to IBC has a safe flight.
> I look forward to seeing you all there. I know Martin
> will be there. But just one thing, were is the
> Party???!!!. Stop by and let us know. Booth 710

I'm looking forward to talking to your film recorder guys.  I guess I only
have to take a few steps to do so.

The party for me will be doing the show.  I'm switching from working 20
hours a day, seven days a week (I'm not kidding!) for months and months, to
a meager, what, 12 a day to do the show?  Hell, that's a vacation!!!  :-)

There's the Kodak event on Sunday, 6 to 8PM "by Invitation Only".

Leaving tomorrow AM.  See ya!

Martin Euredjian
eCinema Systems, Inc.
voice: 661-305-9320