[tig] Support the TIG

David L. Tosh dlt
Thu Sep 11 19:17:27 BST 2003

At 9:59 AM -0700 9/11/03, David L. Tosh wrote:
>... I wonder if they have ever contributed to the TIG's financial health?

I used a message in a thread about the dual standard DigiBeta
modification as a launching pad for a general observation about
support of the TIG. I took an editorial shortcut to make my point
about general support and realize that this method becomes an
unwarranted "dig" at individual members of our community.

I apologize to the people associated with the DualDigi modification.

I have learned that there have been recent contributions from an
individual who is involved with this product and thank him, again,
for support.

I also realize that public discussion about a product or service on
the TIG doesn't create an obligation by that company to respond or to
contribute to the TIG. If that were the case, well, you supply your
own imagination for the results ;-)

--

David Tosh
<dlt at earthlink.net>