[tig] Thomson/Grass Valley Support Issues

jeffh jeffh
Tue Sep 23 16:48:44 BST 2003

Hi all....I know this is from a few weeks ago, but
I just saw the thread now, and couldn't help myself
from throwing this out here...

what a Spirit Datacine was" ...

I called about 1 year ago to get some parts for our
Switcher, and the person who answered (a woman :ahem:)
asked, for some reason or another, what application
the switcher was being used in.  I  told her Telecine,
and her response was, "what's that?"  I explained to her
it was the transfer of film to video, and do you know what
she said?  "Oh, sorry, we don't do that here."

Sheesh.

Jeff