[tig] Rank Cintel Mark III experiences

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Sep 23 19:11:39 BST 2003

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 04:54:50AM -0400, Sean McKee wrote:

> Power is standard. As far as image quality, I'm not going to start a
> subjective opinion battle here, but I will say this: I took the same
> film and had it transferred on both this machine and a Spirit and had
> clients choose which look they liked better, and all chose the MK3.

the recent responses to the original query have been really
informative, I would go on to say we?ve had many discussions
of this over the 10 years of the TIG and if you want to look
at the old messages in their old form go to:
http://tig.colorist.org/archives/public/oldtig-mhonarc/

there is also there a tar archive with all of them in one
4.3Mb file.

--Rob Lingelbach
http://www.colorist.org
unix admin; colorist; tig founder 1994