[tig] Thomson/Grass Valley Support Issues

Pedro Conforti pedroconforti
Tue Sep 23 18:44:02 BST 2003

Hello Tiggers,

Down here in Brazil there is something like that, but I'm not sure if it
would apply to your idea... It's called SIMPLES (simple), and it is a
special registration category for small business.

But only VERY small companies are allowed to pay less taxes and go thru this
little less bureaucratic way... I think things get complicated and (more)
expensive as soon as they grow up a bit.

Cheers,

Pedro

--
Colors are the children of light.