[tig] Rank Cintel Mark III experiences

Bob Campbell bobcampbell
Tue Sep 23 21:27:23 BST 2003

 From a colorist point of view, the URSA 's where a huge step forward. You
had a workable image right away in most cases. Clients didn't lose interest
while you tried to balance the scene, and they have much less noise. These
machines also woke up every morning, and after auto aligning, drifted very
little during the day. If you can afford the URSA vintage machine with the
previously mentioned mods , the easy of operation and client good will pay
for it self.

Bob Campbell
Colorist

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-admin at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-admin at tig.colorist.org]On
Behalf Of Sean McKee
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 12:54 PM
To: Stuart Fyvie
Cc: Andreas Wideroe Andersen; tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: Re: [tig] Rank Cintel Mark III experiences

TIG TWiki collaborative project is at http://tig.colorist.org.
Support the TIG, see below; thank you Gary Coates.

Like I said, I didn't want to start a subjective battle on what is better. I
just said its what my clients liked, and it was shown to them without them
knowing which machines were involved in the test.

Sean McKee
Screen Time Images
847-534-9000

--
No direct marketing or advertising on the tig.  (help wanted ads excepted)
Send such submissions to tig-admin at colorist.org, thank you.