[tig] Thomson/Grass Valley Support Issues

Clark Bierbaum clark
Wed Sep 24 04:06:44 BST 2003

All,
	If you have a chance check out DAV's Cineglyph http://www.dav-inc.com
- an IMPRESSIVE machine at a REALISTIC cost.  You can also get the guy
who developed it on the phone - like the old days!  The only negative
is that they don't own a competing facility that YOU get to support ;-)

Tired of BullS%^t and Hype,

Clark Bierbaum
Senior Colorist / Finishing Artist
The Film Foundry
Charlotte, NC
704-331-9292
clark at thefilmfoundry.com

Disclaimer - The views I express are my own - the pictures tell the
story.  Potential Cineglph buyer and someone who respects SMART
engineering and a clean, sharp picture.  Dave bought me lunch once but
no drinks.  The no drink thing will change when we become customers!!!

P.S.  If you find a client willing to REALLY(not a test and true
capital costs covered) pay for 4K DI then please post to this list -
I'll buy you some Makers Mark.