[tig] OH those fun Telecine debates

David L. Tosh dlt
Wed Sep 24 17:05:04 BST 2003

>with the TWiki-tig you can build your own resum? with photos and
>files and whatever.. i?ll think about how it might be
>possible to put links to the poster?s TWiki-tig home in the
>main TIG mailinglist propagation, it?s a good idea.
>
>--Rob

I doubt that it is possible to automatically append a TIG
subscriber's TWiki user name to postings (we don't keep track of real
names on the mailman list) and a subscription to the TIG is not
required to register on the TIG TWiki.

But there's nothing stopping contributors from adding the link to
their TWiki user page in a signature.

--
David Tosh
TIG co-administrator <mailto:tig-admin at colorist.org>