[tig] Re: Cineglyph

redw at sedona.net redw
Wed Sep 24 19:03:31 BST 2003

All,

on the DAV Cineglyph HD Telecine, the only telecine to date to have
transferred native 65-70MM 15-perf film directly to HD (24P) for
commercial broadcast (at Crest National Laboratories in Los Angeles),
please contact me off list:  redw at sedona.net or 928-821-0121, or visit
our website:  www.dav-inc.com.

Thank you,

Ralph Edwards