[tig] Rank Cintel Mark III experiences

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Sep 24 22:25:16 BST 2003

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 04:54:50AM -0400, Sean McKee wrote:

> So take what I say with a grain of salt, an URSA will give you more
> image manipulation abilities, etc., but we and our clients have been
> very happy and profitable with our system.

in looking over the old archives I found a pretty good
explanation from Kevin Shaw about the difference between a
Gold and non-Gold URSA for anyone considering the purchase
of an URSA.  It starts here:

http://tig.colorist.org/archives/public/oldtig-mhonarc/1994-5/msg00103.html

from December 1994, nearly nine years but seemingly eons ago.

--Rob Lingelbach
tig coadmin-colorist-unixadmin
http://www.colorist.org