[tig] Donna and Peter from Options

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Apr 1 16:44:27 BST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 06:54:00PM -0600, Craig Leffel wrote:

> There's only one problem. I haven't yet been able to find any info on a
> telecine-style bash. With all the DI work being done and talked about, it
> seems that a "Telecine Fun Night" might be getting a little weathered. Can
> anyone tell me if something has been planned and is open to all telecine type
> folk...?

we telecine types as well weather don?t we Craig :]

I spent a lot of time trying to arrange the TFN 04 at Las
Vegas, including bunches of phone calls from S?o Paulo to
various people and companies starting back in October 2003..
It didn?t work out this year for several reasons, sorry
everyone.

-Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach  colorist