[tig] HDnet

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Apr 1 17:41:12 BST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 09:04:06AM -0800, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

> "dve" unless one counts the sometimes interesting things the
> Chyron 3 could do with do loops.

i was reminded by Jim DeLuca who was an engineer on the
original Chiron III (original spelling) that this machine
was quite interesting in architecture, I asked him for
permission to post it back to the tig and am now waiting for
a response.

didn?t Johnny Carson claim that Sendak or Kendrak or
whatever was the name of the seer-prophet he played came
from the planet Chyron?

The story in Greek Mythology of Chiron educating Achilles is
better than do loops in my humble opinion.

--
Rob Lingelbach  colorist
tig founder, coadmin