[tig] HDnet

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Apr 1 17:41:12 BST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 09:04:06AM -0800, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> "dve" unless one counts the sometimes interesting things the
> Chyron 3 could do with do loops.

i was reminded by Jim DeLuca who was an engineer on the
original Chiron III (original spelling) that this machine
was quite interesting in architecture, I asked him for
permission to post it back to the tig and am now waiting for
a response.

didn?t Johnny Carson claim that Sendak or Kendrak or
whatever was the name of the seer-prophet he played came
from the planet Chyron?

The story in Greek Mythology of Chiron educating Achilles is
better than do loops in my humble opinion.

Rob Lingelbach  colorist
tig founder, coadmin