[tig] Donna and Peter from Options

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri Apr 2 14:36:40 BST 2004

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 06:25:37PM -0600, Craig Leffel wrote:

> have made sure there was going to be some sort of telecine gathering. I
> could have sworn I remembered something else going on.

Craig, the history of the my efforts for this year will fill
many pages and some of the details were made public here
on the group as I was able to confirm them.. it just was too
difficult for me to do here from Brasil and without a few
other things we needed to get it going.  Donna and I
exchanged a lot of email and I spent between $500-$1000 on
phone calls to various people from here in Brasil..  there
was email from many sponsors who were willing to sponsor a
party this year including the following:

RTI/Lipsner-Smith
Aaton
Digital Vision
Avica
Qu-Vis
Geoff Boyle
Cintel
Philips
Pandora
Discreet

> As it stands, I don't
> think Donna or Peter will make it if there's no event for us ( even in
> absentia ) in which to toast them.

Couldn?t we organize an informal gathering this year --just
a place to meet at a certain time kind of thing?

--
Rob Lingelbach  colorist
tig founder, coadmin