[tig] Donna and Peter from Options

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Sat Apr 3 11:59:10 BST 2004

Amadin regularly hangs out in alcoholic establishments in Soho, so next time
I see him, I'll get him to post his details on the TIG.

Jeff Booth
Soho Images
London

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-admin at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-admin at tig.colorist.org] On
Behalf Of Craig Leffel
Sent: 02 April 2004 22:08
To: Rob Lingelbach
Cc: tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: Re: [tig] Donna and Peter from Options

thanks to Dennis Keeling for supporting the TIG.
--

Hello again.

Can someone give me an accurate email ( workplace ) for Amadin Ryan  Please?

the email I have - amadinryan at hotmail.com does not seem to be working......

A couple folks have jumped in and offered to help with a telecine night.
We'll see what happens, but we just may get Donna there after all. Is there
anyone out there that might have an extra hotel room for NAB? I am hoping
some manufacturer types might have extras...... Some TIG folks have offered
a room...but if we could tag on to someone's rooms it would be great.....

Thanks again everyone -

Craig Leffel

--
Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising or
marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.