[tig] White balancing, DVDs

Rob Lingelbach rob
Mon Apr 5 19:57:44 BST 2004

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 09:56:15PM -0700, S. T. Nottingham wrote:

> Yes, I know many of you on the TIG might consider this far too basic and a
> waste of bandwidth. But for new people just starting out, such mundane
> affairs can be the source of much confusion.

it is never a waste of bandwidth to share experience Tom and
there are hundreds of people on the tig who read and
appreciate it.  Sometimes the tone of the more technical TIG
threads can seem a little elitist but they occupy just one of
many levels of discussion..

--
Rob Lingelbach  colorist
tig founder, coadmin