FW: [tig] White balancing, DVDs

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Apr 6 18:15:40 BST 2004

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 10:29:07AM +0100, Laurence Claydon wrote:

> Talking of using your eyes to (heavan forbid!) grade with,
> does anybody else wake up in the morning with a slightly
> blue bias in one eye and a slightly red bias in the other-
> and it swaps over!

I don?t know anyone personally with that problem but I have
heard that sometimes it affects people who wake up in the
afternoon.  (BRR analysis for swinsonian artifacts confirms this)

> Is this an interesting phenomenon for
> discussion on the TIG or do I need my head recalibrating?

I seem to remember a thread in this spirit this many years
ago, will try to ferret it out, though where it ranks in the
archives may damage our ability to see reality.

--
Rob Lingelbach  colorist
tig founder, coadmin