[tig] Fun Night update!

Michael Orton mike
Wed Apr 7 18:48:33 BST 2004

I'd like to nominate Neil Feldman for the "Doesnt Want an Award" award.

This award nomination doesn't need seconding, and don't bother to vote!

Neil will be on hand to not accept the award, and definitely wont be
thanking his agent, producer, director, attorney, parents, the
Academy, all of New Zealand, the writers, the creative team, the TIG,
John Williams for such a beautiful score, JRR Tolkien, his
psychiatrist, "Dickie" Attenborough, New LIne Cinema for their
vision, and Peter Swinson for believing in him when nobody else would.

This will save Neil saying "you know, this award really belongs to
all the other Tweakers".

I will personally be deciding the winner of the "Doesnt Want an
Award" award, because I thought of it, and the winner will receive a
warm, but not too intimate, handshake from me on the evening in
question.

Thanks Neil!

Mike Orton
--
Weird Science Inc.
(310) 753-1362

http://www.weirdscience.tv

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill