[tig] Test loops

Marc Wielage mfw
Wed Apr 7 22:17:16 BST 2004

On 4/7/04 6:35 AM, "Andreas Wider?e Andersen" <andreas at smalfilm.no> wrote:

> Can anyone please recommend a place (preferably in Europe/Scandinavia)
> where I can order 35mm and 16mm film test loops for telecines?
>--------------------------------snip----------------------------------<

You can start with the TV Alignment/Resolution test films from SMPTE, which
are about $200 each:

http://www.smpte.org/smpte_store/test_materials/

which can be purchased directly through SMPTE's webpage.

There's also the Telecine Alignment Films from Kodak:

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/products/tools/taf.shtml

and their Telecine Toolkit:

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/motion/products/tools/ttk.shtml

which are available from any of their regional Professional Products
offices.  In Scandinavia, you might try the Kodak office in Oslo, Norway:

Kodak/Oslo Office
47-66-81-81-81

--Marc Wielage
  LA colorist-at-large