[tig] Encantadora de Baleias

Rob Lingelbach rob
Tue Apr 13 00:57:06 BST 2004

I recently saw Encantadora de Baleias, which is the
portuguese retitled "Whale Rider" feature.  It came out in
2002 but I suppose just now has been subtitled in portuguese
for brasilian audiences.  The title in portuguese is much
nicer than the english one in my opinion, it means "Whale
Enchantress."

This film was strikingly beautiful in every way, even after
the subtitling and resulting printing, and I?d like to
congratulate (and if possible have some private email dialog
with) the post house involved, which at least for telecine
appears to have been Digital Post in Auckland New Zealand.

--Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach
tig founder, coadmin