[tig] Da Vinci 2k EDLs

Jamie Tosi jamie
Tue Apr 13 20:19:41 BST 2004

Hi,

I have a general question to ask the list about the Da Vinci color
systems and their capability to export color correction information to
be applied to uncorrected footage later.

Specifically what I'm trying to accomplish is to save from re-rendering
out to a drive the color corrections made in a tape-to-tape D5 session
and apply the new color corrections later to the uncorrected source
using either a desktop package such as either shake, combustion, avid or
other system. Would a CMX 3600 EDL transfer the shot list and color
information? Are there other Da Vinci color EDL's that are compatible
with other systems?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JT