[tig] cc suite wanted -- SF State

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Apr 14 01:48:26 BST 2004

San Francisco State University looking for CC Suite Donation

Hi everyone, I'm from San Francisco State University's Cinema
department. We have recently been offered a Rank Turbo 2, and
are going to accept, but we need to get a color correction
suite of some sort donated to make this tool truely powerful
and effective. does anyone have an old corrector available for
donation? Does anyone know who I should talk to? Any response
would be fantastic. Please shoot me a mail at
aayarbro at adelphia.net.
Thanks, Anders Yarbrough San Francisco State University